Due to some confusion surrounding Sharon Springs/Breakout football camp, we have extended the early bird special through May 5th. Also, Breakout will be at Sharon Springs this Saturday, May 3rd from 9am-1pm, to answer any questions/concerns you may have plus they will be available for pictures and autographs. We encourage all families to take advantage of this opportunity to meet the men of Breakout Training.Also, check out the new updated camp flyer here!
We have received many questions regarding camp specifics, so Breakout Training has answered the most FAQ.Please see the answers to these questions below.
1. Is there going to be another camp?
Sharon Springs and Breakout Training are partnering together to offer this camp. This camp will take place of our normal football camp that we normally hold in June. We felt that by partnering with Breakout, we could offer each and every one of our players the opportunity to work with very high caliber trainers.
2. Why did we partner with Breakout?
Breakout Football Camps believe in building young men through the sport of football. Their camp provides a worthwhile experience for all participants by teaching them age appropriate fundamentals of the game from instructors who have played at the highest level both in college and the NFL. Above all, with the knowledge, platform, and influence of their staff, they believe it is their obligation to the community and parents to help instill: Integrity, Teamwork, Leadership, and Excellence. They understand that a small percentage of campers will reach the highest levels of football, but most, if not all, of these young men will become husbands, fathers, employees, employers, and leaders within society. It is their our goal to have a lasting impact not just on the field but off the field as well.
3. What will kids be doing at this camp?
The Breakout Training Football Camp is a four day fun filled, interactive football camp that focuses on developing an athlete’s skill as well as character, integrity, and teamwork. Each athlete will gain various football skills from current and former NFL and College athletes to help develop their skills while also learning life lessons that will far exceed their time on the playing field.
• Inspirational stories from NFL/College players that share themes of: Adversity, Integrity, and Teamwork
• Fun competition: Pass, Punt, and Kick...
• Combine Drills/Testing
• Competitive Team games
• Position specific training/drills
• Awards ceremony
• Autograph session with our College and NFL staff
• “The 5th Quarter” curriculum given to parents to aid in further development of their child’s skill and
4. Is this camp geared more to the younger kids than older grades?
Both! We have developed two different curriculum based on age for the campers. As with school, the younger kids will be introduced to the very basics of technique and skills, while the older kids can get more detailed drills and higher intensity.
5. I have an older grade son, will this camp be beneficial to them or should we look into something at the high school?
The older age group will be challenge beyond a normal local community/ HS camp. This group will be exposed to the same types of drills that are taught at the collegiate and professional levels by instructors who have played at those levels. While it will be a steep learning curve for many of these athletes, we believe they will enjoy the challenge and grow tremendously in the process.
6. What will a typical day look like at camp?
1. Introduction (word of the day) - Celebrity guest speaker
2. Dynamic Warm-up (younger kids field 1 and older kids field 2)
3. Skill Station Circuit - Each coach leads a specific skill station and we have a circuit where every kid, regardless of position, participates in each group